When a person is said to have type 2 diabetes then it means that his pancreases do not produce adequate quantity of insulin, or their body does not respond to insulin which is also known as insulin resistance.
- Increased thirst and hunger
- Drying of mouth
- Pain in the abdomen with recurrent urination
- Mysterious weight loss
- Fatigue with blurred vision and headaches
- Becoming unconscious
- Frequent infections, and includes thrush infections
- Nausea as well as vomiting
- Mood changes
- Wounds do not heal soon and blood also clots slowly
- A feeling of numbness or tingle in the hands plus feet
- Reduced body temperature
- Decrease in blood pressure
- Quick heart rate
- Sophisticated foods
- Intestinal microbes
- Deprived sleep
- Chemicals in the environment
- Lack of insulin
Below are some home remedies for Type 2 diabetes:
- Extract the juice from 2-3 bitter gourds and add some water. Drink the juice every day on empty stomach for a minimum of 2 months.
- To a cup of warm water mix half to one teaspoon of cinnamon and drink it every day.
- Another alternative is to boil 2-4 cinnamon sticks in a cup of water and let it steep for twenty minutes. Drink the solution every day.
- Soak in water 2 tablespoons of fenugreek seeds overnight. In the morning on a bare stomach, you need to drink the water together with the seeds.
- Another alternative is to eat 2 tablespoons of fenugreek seeds powder every day with milk.
- Mix in a cup of water 2 tablespoons of Indian gooseberry juice and drink it every day on a bare stomach.
- Another option is to mix 1 tablespoon of gooseberry juice to a cup of bitter gourd juice and gulp it every day.
- Soak ten-fifteen tender mango leaves overnight in water. Next morning, filter and drink the water on an empty stomach.
- Another method of using mango leaves is to dry them in the shade and powder them. Eat half a teaspoon of this powder twice every day.
Wash a few leaves of drumstick and crush them and extract their juice. Drink a quarter cup of the juice on an empty stomach every morning. This will help you to control your sugar levels.
Holy Basil leaves
You can either ingest 2-3 tulsi leaves or approximately one tablespoon full of basil leave juice early morning on an empty stomach. This will help to decrease the levels of blood sugar.