Child’s schooling has become a serious issue nowadays. And it’s planning is started even before they are born. From their first class to higher studies parents are very much conscious about providing them the best education and prepare them for life’s race.
All this starts from playschool itself and it builds a base for their knowledge. Playschool nowadays aren’t about only playing games but it provides them an environment of learning through playing. We know children are playful in nature and activities are very play oriented in these schools. Children learn through these activities.
According to research,
“Children who are taught at an early stage usually have improved social skills, fewer behavioral problems and better grades without speech attention.”
Child learns to interact with other in these schools. These schools should be highly comfortable and attractive so that child wishes to go by itself. These schools don’t teach much but just prepare your child for further academics.
Some more reasons to send your child to play school are given below-
- Interaction-Child here learns to communicate with their teachers and fellow students. He learns to interact and converse with everyone and learns to make new friends here. Kids mingle here with other kids. They also learn about the behavior of other kids.
- Learning-We know child learn at very fast rate. In playschools they learn with playing. Playschools create educational orientation in child. Listening is the first step towards learning. Kids listen to their teachers and do as they ask them to do. Playing builds leadership qualities among children and learns to control impulses. They learn to handle new situations. They also learn to identify their own belongings like their Tiffin, bottles etc.
- Preparation-Here they are prepared for higher studies. Their foundations here are made strong. They are prepared here for upcoming hurdles. They learn to stay away from their parents and enter into new world. Their mental ability and growth is developed here. Their language and mathematical skills are developed and they are prepared for path of lifelong learning.
- Physical growth-We know playing is the best learning exercise which helps in physical growth. They are trained here to face the world. With this their attitudes are developed. Playing makes them healthy. And if child is healthy he can concentrate on studies easily. They develop the skills of talking into groups. Their confidence level is developed.
- Growth in imagination and thinking skills-A research has shown that kids who go to playschools are much creative and imaginative than those who don’t attend these schools. They are taught about superheroes and asked to think hard about them.
We know kids are little sponges, so with playschools taking them to museums, playing at the park, doing nature hunts, having play dates works a lot for them. They get to know things better. Practical learning gives them a different view of studies. Kids are not the only ones who benefit from playschools. Parents too get a chance to interact with other parents.